19 April 2010

Move over Annie Leibovitz



In preparation for Maceo's arrival, Craig's parents gave him a digital camera that can be used with the lenses of his traditional Nikon. Thanks Bob and Judy! I have never used a "real" camera with adjustable lenses in my life. I just started fooling around with it this weekend and must admit that the clickity-click of the paparazzi shutter is deliciously additive. [Lindy - I might even get inspired to take a class if I can take photos as beautiful as yours].

While I have been admiring the outputs from my two recent father and son photo-shoots, Craig gently offered that the next step in taking a nice photo it to think about what else is in the frame. Until I have mastered these subtleties, I am going to post some pictures that still seem pretty professional to my eyes. Composition be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment